April 20, 2020 — Bloomberg News still has virtual summer internships available for June-August, as well as virtual fall internships for September-November.
Bloomberg News is one of the biggest financial news organizations in the world, leading the way in delivering news coverage in all its forms for the people with the most at stake.
As an intern, you will have the opportunity to gain hands-on reporting experience. You may report on markets, companies, economies and governments. Responsibilities may include pitching and writing enterprise stories, conducting exclusive interviews, and collaborating with our other media platforms. We operate as one newsroom — a cross-platform and collaborative environment where print, digital, and broadcast come together to produce the most accurate content for our clients.
- Prior experience and/or demonstrated interest in journalism through work experience or extracurricular activities
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- A passion for global financial markets, companies and economies
- Availability to work for 10 weeks, 40 hours per week, beginning June 15, 2020, for the summer internship and beginning September 7, 2020, for the fall internship.
- Minimum two years of undergraduate study completed
- Fluency in a foreign language is a plus, but not required
- For the fall internship, also desirable is markets knowledge, analytical data skills, familiarity with programming languages like python, R, or SQL and intermediate understanding of Excel
How to Apply
Resume, cover letter, and preferably three samples of journalistic work on any platform.
For the summer internship, get more information and apply here.
For the fall internship, get more information and apply here.
Apply now for either position.