Merzch 9, 2020 — Ziff Media Group is looking for a spring-summer 2020 intern for PCMag.
Ziff Media Group reaches over 100 million readers each month through a portfolio of leading digital properties in tech, culture, and shopping. Its brands — Mashable, PCMag, Offers.com, BlackFriday, BestBlackFriday, Geek.com, ExtremeTech, AskMen and TechBargains — build trust with readers and fans through inspired and influential storytelling. This trust has led its readers to purchase over $1B of the products and services it has recommended each year.
Do you speak geek? PCMag, a venerable publication with an unequaled legacy, is looking for tech-savvy interns who are reliable, energetic and curious, for the spring and summer. It gives interns a well-rounded experience doing actual work — primarily writing and editing but also jumping in on product testing and other projects.
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Write news and reviews on the latest tech products and services
- Assist analysts in product testing
- Attend company briefings on upcoming products
- Copy-edit and line-edit when needed
- Work on other edit-related projects as needed
- Exceptional communication skills
- Demonstrable writing and/or editing experience (beyond classwork)
- A strong affinity for technology
- A willingness to learn
- The adaptability to pitch in where and when needed
How to Apply
Apply here. Include a résumé and a cover letter that clearly outlines your interest in working for a teach media group.