NBCUniversal is one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information to a global audience. NBCUniversal owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, and world-renowned theme parks.
NY and LA
End of August start date
The NBCUniversal Page Program is the premier early career development experience in media.
NBCUniversal Pages are the gold standard and most recognizable employees across NBCUniversal. This 12-month rotational development experience will expose Pages to several parts and functions of our business; ensuring that they graduate as well-rounded, future media leaders. Upon graduation of the 12-month Program, Pages become eligible to apply for open roles in a period of 3-months across the NBCUniversal portfolio. This post-graduation period is accompanied by special projects, tours (NY) and assignments to further enhance candidacy. Pages are provided guidance and support by their local NBCUniversal Page Program team throughout the hiring process, though placement at the company after completion of the Program is not guaranteed.
NBCUniversal Pages in both NY and LA can expect:
– A robust and immersive onboarding & orientation experience tailored to set Pages up for success from day one.
– A 3-month Ambassador Experience designed to give our newest Pages foundational skills for the remainder of their year in the Program and beyond.
– Rotations through three unique hands-on assignments within business, consumer and content areas of NBCU.
– Regular learning and development opportunities focused on understanding our business and the media industry plus an emphasis on professional development.
– Regular performance feedback & coaching.
– Occasional opportunities to support NBCU events, screenings, productions and other company needs.
– A shared cohort experience and supportive community of peers & company employees.
– Minimum 3.2 cumulative GPA (official academic transcript required in interview process)
– Bachelor’s Degree
– Minimum 2 internships, preferably in media
– Must have unrestricted authorization to work in the United States.
– Must be able to work a minimum of 6 days a week in NY / 5 days per week in LA.
– Must be able to start on Monday, August 28th in NY or LA.
– Interested candidates must complete the full application through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered.
NBCUniversal Pages represent what we refer to as “the gold standard.” Whether they are wearing their iconic Page uniform or completing an assignment rotation in one of our businesses, they are some of the most recognizable employees across NBCUniversal.
Our Pages are individuals who have:
– A strong desire to pursue a career in media at NBCUniversal
– An open mind and curiosity around exploring the various businesses and functions of NBCUniversal
– Demonstrated initiative in college, community or on-the-job
– Personal drive and willingness to roll-up one’s sleeves
– Excellent communication skills & a positive attitude
– Flexibility and willingness to be receptive to constructive feedback
How to Apply