You will be interning for ESR 24/7 eSports Network and Video Perfect, our post production house.
Video Perfect is a dynamic and fastest-growing media management and services company based in Long Island City, New York. It has been in business for over 25 years. We are currently seeking interns to help with editing of shows for broadcast and non-broadcast programs as well as managing clients transcription, translation request through our software platform. Full time or part time. Interns will be paid $15 stipend per day. We can help you to get college credit if required.
SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Responsibilities of this position include but are not limited to:
· Transcribe audio accurately
· Research and confirm spellings of specialized terminology and proper names using Internet and/or phone, and document research
· Flag profanity present in audio Troubleshoot problems with and fix errors in caption and subtitle files
· Work with in house editor on new shows using Adobe Premiere.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
· Excellent command of English grammar and spelling
· Familiarity with technology, including Microsoft Office and a variety of nonlinear video players
· Ability and eagerness to learn
· Comfortable with being self-directed and focused on a single project
· – High attention to detail – Multi-tasker – Ability to perform under high time pressure – Ability to adapt to fast-paced environment – Prefer who can speak Spanish, Germany or other foreign languages
ESR is a 24/7 eSports Channel and web platform that features live tournaments and matches; reality and docu-series; as well as a unique streaming experience and social media aspect.
Interns will work out of our Long Island City, NY Office and be provided a $15 per day stipend to cover transportation and lunch. Hours are flexible, 24-28 hours per week ideal. This could lead to full time paid position.
Interns will have the opportunity to be involved in a wide range of projects from working with editing department and various departments.
Interns will have opportunity to learn:
-The Business side of Television and eSports
-TV channel workflow and operations
We are looking for interns that can assist with:
-Editing content using Adobe Premiere to make ready for our 24/7 eSports programming department
-Planning content in advance and liaising with different teams to execute on the plans
-Creating content that incorporates laughter to promote ESR channel, merchandising etc.
Job Type: Internship
Resumes and cover letters to:
Thank you so much!
| WENDY WANG | CEO|
Esrevolution.com | Realbighits.com
Los Angeles ・ New York