I’m pleased to share that we are currently recruiting for the Spring 2021 Cohort of the WarnerMedia/HBOMaxAccess Post Production Coordinator training. This training is a 6-week training to develop post-production coordinators to work in high-end scripted programming. Trainees will connect with industry professionals who will provide them with real-world knowledge, collaborate with peers to apply their learning in scenario-based practicums, and gain tools to enhance their communication, critical thinking, and collaboration skills. At the end of the training, all participants will receive a stipend. There is no cost to participate.
Qualified candidates that meet the below requirements must attend one of our upcoming Info Sessions to apply. Please visit our website at https://www.mediamkrs.org/post-coordinator-training for more information.
Info Sessions will be held:
· Tuesday, Feb 9, 2021 at 9:00 PM ET/6:00 PT
· Monday, Feb 22, 2021 at 7:00 PM/4:00 PT
· 21+ years
· Eligible to work in the U.S.
· Must reside within commuter distance of the NYC or LA
· Strong computer skills (Mac OSX, MS Office, Excel, Google Suite, Google Drive, etc.)
· Minimum 1-3 years experience in the production industry as Office Production Assistant or Post Production Assistant OR equivalent non-media related coordinating/office administrative experience
· Bachelor’s degree (Communications, TV/Film Production, or a related field of study) OR equivalent work experience
· Highly motivated and eager to keep up with new trends in the industry
· Must be willing and able to work flexible hours, under tight deadline pressure
· Basic knowledge of current post-production workflows (Avid, Premiere Pro) and the wide array of media asset types (Recommended)
· Strong aptitude for troubleshooting, time management, and problem-solving; must be self-driven, detail-oriented; having the ability to work independently, as well as part of a team, to make consistent strides towards accomplishing departmental goals
BIPOC (Black, Indigenous, People of Color), LGBTQIA+, women and non-binary people, people living with disabilities, and others with lived experience being part of marginalized communities are strongly encouraged to apply.
Please contact email@example.com with any questions.