Appolon Dental Group – Media Division Internship
200 W. 57th Street, Suite 1402
New York, NY 10107
You must currently be an enrolled student working towards a degree in Media studies at an accredited college or university. This internship is for work experience only.
Learning the day to day functions of the office, familiarizing yourself with the team as well as becoming familiar with our media presence. Also, gaining an understanding for the products we promote in our office.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Assist with the revamping and building of our Social Media presence
· Building and promoting Media Campaigns
· Monitoring campaign delivery
· Organizing and processing creative assets
· Assist in preparing advertisements
· Assist in preparing media proposals
· Ideal candidate has a background in marketing/advertising and has a passion for tackling problems with creative solutions
· Learn digital ad sales from the ground up, from pitch to proposal to campaign launch!
· Participate in special projects and promotions
· College student with interest in Media Studies
· Enjoys taking initiative
· Organized and detail – oriented
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Team oriented
Resumes to: email@example.com