RE: Hitman and Helpman Productions Seeks Intern for Spring 2019
Hitman and Helpman Productions are seeking a part-time, unpaid intern this Spring 2019 to focus on social media and community outreach for their new film To Kid Or Not To Kid. We are offering real work experience on a soon to be released
feature documentary film.
Helpman Productions is a registered non-profit production company
based in New York, dedicated to making films that stimulate awareness
and foster discussion, participation and innovation on social and
Our latest project To Kid Or Not To Kid, a documentary film exploring
the idea that living childfree should be a valid choice in
contemporary society. The film
reflects on the backlash and stigma women face when choosing not
to have children.
Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
– creating interesting posts and generating ideas using photoshop
– corresponding with companies, individuals, and foundations for outreach
– writing twitter posts, facebook updates, and instagram posts and other materials for To
Kid Or Not To Kid
– if you have shooting or editing experience that is a bonus as there will be opportunity to create some vides for youtube
If all goes well, we’d be happy to help you connect with other film/tv
companies, write you a letter of recommendation, etc. Two days training will also be offered within this three month placement.
Three month commitment: ASAP-, school credit will be offered
2 days a week is ideal, but can be flexible. Depending on
assignments, some work could potentially be done from home.
Please paste your resume as text into the body of the email – contact@helpmanproductions.
(do not attach a file) and answer the following questions:
1. What is a film you love and why?
2. What is a recent proud accomplishment? (big or small)
3. What do you hope to gain from this experience?