An internship within the Video Department at Townsquare Media (TSM) is first and foremost, an opportunity to explore the many facets of digital video production at a national media company. The internship is mainly focused on digital video production with the opportunity to learn skills like CMS and analytics.
As a TSM Digital Video intern, you will be embedded within the video production team, working alongside editors, the Internship supervisor, and editorial site managers on pre-production, on-site production and post-production for video content across TSM’s six (6) national brands. Video interns compile and analyze data sets pulled from the TSM brands’ websites and YouTube channels to aid in content strategy and series development. Interns have the opportunity to assist in the quality control, filming, edit, and production schedule of the TSM videos as well be involved in other content development opportunities.
Please send a resume, cover letter and links to your work to:
TSM seeks a talented, creative self-starter for a Digital Video internship during the Spring of 2018. The intern will report to the Internship Supervisor and work a minimum of two (2) days, Monday through Friday between the hours of 10AM to 6PM.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in the development and edit of video content
- Act as Production Assistant during in-studio and field production shoots
- Research digital video and audience trends
- Compile and analyze data analytics on the six (6) national TSM brands to monitor video performance on YouTube and other social platforms
- Occasionally fact-check, transcribe, quality check and assist with editing video content during post-production
- Assist with other requests from the production team as necessary
- Team-oriented self starter with ability to handle multiple tasks
- Strong oral, organizational and written communication skills
- Analytical thinker who loves to identify problems and create solutions
- Must be willing to travel for production-related errand runs
- Proficiency in Google Docs, Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to edit in Final Cut Pro X and Adobe Suite is a plus