ESPN is offering paid summer sports journalism college internships at its operation in Bristol, Conn., through the Sports Task Force of the Asian American Journalists Association.
The internships, available for undergrads and grads with a target graduation date of May 2019 to May 2020, run June 10-Aug. 16, 2019.
Here’s more detail:
- This is a paid internship – 10 weeks, 40 hours per week. Pay rates are discussed during the interview process.
- Programming events hosted throughout the summer including: intern symposium, speaker events with ESPN leaders & networking with recruiters for full-time positions.
- The ideal candidate will fill a social media internship at ESPN, but the awardee may also be considered for a production internship.
- ESPN offers subsidized housing for non-local interns in Bristol, CT. Cost will be discussed during the interview.
- $3,500 stipend which can be used towards housing and travel.