Authentic Brands Group–Summer Intern.
All interested applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible. Please send all resumes to email@example.com
This internship is ideal for college students who are enthusiastic about fashion, marketing and Public Relations. This internship will provide an opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment among industry experts and will offer the tools to develop key skills in communications and relationship management.
- Support the PR team in representing ABG and the Lifestyle brand portfolio, which includes Juicy Couture, Aéropostale, Judith Leiber, Frederick’s of Hollywood, Jones New York, Frye, Tretorn, Adrienne Vittadini, Taryn Rose, Misook, Hart Schaffner Marx, Herve Leger and Hickey Freeman.
- Manage media inquiries and coordinate trafficking of PR samples as needed between ABG, brand partners, and media for editorial placement opportunities, style-outs, and gifting programs
- Maintain sample closets
- Track, compile, archive and share press clips and recap reports inclusive of print, online, and broadcast on a project and monthly basis
- Assist in seasonal celebrity and corporate seeding/gifting programs among all lifestyle brands
- Create and maintain media lists that include top-tier fashion, lifestyle, sports, entertainment, and business outlets
- Support in planning and executing brand promotion events (media day, press preview, fashion week events, etc…)
- Prior work or internship experience in the fashion industry (can include retail experience)
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- MS Outlook, Word, PPT, Excel proficiency
- Analytical thinker who is self-motivated and able to multi-task
- Collaborative and able to thrive in a high-paced environment
Jessica Vasquez | Public Relations Manager, Lifestyle
1411 Broadway, 4th Floor, New York, NY 10018