Applicants should have a passion for great content and storytelling, along with a background in digital video editing/production and an interest in science, technology, innovation, comics, and/or geek culture.
Inverse is a technology-driven media company covering the future of how we live, work, and enjoy ourselves for an audience of forward-looking millennial curiosity-seekers. Through original reporting, news coverage, opinion, and analysis, Inverse provides its audience with a look ahead into everything from space travel to the future of work and relationships, to what show they should be binge watching next.
- Pitching potential videos
- Writing and editing copy
- Editing digital video
- Excellent video editing skills
- A knack for finding and pitching compelling stories and concepts
- Ability to interpret data and apply it toward improving processes
- Proficient with Adobe Photoshop and Premiere
- Must be available at least 20 hours/week for three months.
To apply, please submit a resume and cover letter.